NIB Leadership March 2015 - Department of Health - National Information Board Webcasts
Welcome to the National Information Board webcast. This webcast will be taking place at 11:15 am on 4th March 2015.
1. Welcome and Introductions - Tim Kelsey
2. Minutes of Leadership meeting held on 9 December 2014 and matters arising Paper Ref: NIB 0403-001 - Tim Kelsey
3. Chair's Overview - Tim Kelsey
4. Update from Informatics Accountable Officer - Will Cavendish
5. Digital transformation of healthcare in China Dr Zhang Feng's Biography: NIB 0403-002 - Dr Zhang Feng (People's Republic of China)
6. Personalised health and Care 2020: Using Data and Technology to Transform Outcomes for Patients and Citizens - A Framework for Action - Tim Kelsey, Rebecca Chaloner, Jon Rouse, Jonathan Marron, Rob Tinlin, Paul Bate, Una O'Brien, Mark Davies, Andy Williams
7. Discussion/question and answer session - Board papers - Una O'Brien, Tim Donohoe, Andy Williams
8. Driving uptake of digital mental health apps - Helen Rowntree
9. Independent Information Governance Oversight Panel Update Paper Ref: NIB 0403-014 - Professor Martin Severs
10. Any Other Business
National Information Board Webcast
Sorry, this webcast content has expired.
National Information Board Twitter
When you have a Choice to be Happy, Force yourself to be Happy!! Volcanoes erupt to form Granite Monoliths and Rock Formations of animal faces in it's most creative forms! #yosemiterealizations #Healthcare #ITHealth #health2020 #pandemic #IThealthcare