NIB Leadership March 2015 - Department of Health - National Information Board Webcasts
Welcome to the National Information Board webcast. This webcast will be taking place at 11:15 am on 4th March 2015.
1. Welcome and Introductions - Tim Kelsey
2. Minutes of Leadership meeting held on 9 December 2014 and matters arising Paper Ref: NIB 0403-001 - Tim Kelsey
3. Chair's Overview - Tim Kelsey
4. Update from Informatics Accountable Officer - Will Cavendish
5. Digital transformation of healthcare in China Dr Zhang Feng's Biography: NIB 0403-002 - Dr Zhang Feng (People's Republic of China)
6. Personalised health and Care 2020: Using Data and Technology to Transform Outcomes for Patients and Citizens - A Framework for Action - Tim Kelsey, Rebecca Chaloner, Jon Rouse, Jonathan Marron, Rob Tinlin, Paul Bate, Una O'Brien, Mark Davies, Andy Williams
7. Discussion/question and answer session - Board papers - Una O'Brien, Tim Donohoe, Andy Williams
8. Driving uptake of digital mental health apps - Helen Rowntree
9. Independent Information Governance Oversight Panel Update Paper Ref: NIB 0403-014 - Professor Martin Severs
10. Any Other Business
National Information Board Webcast
Sorry, this webcast content has expired.
National Information Board Twitter
7.7 million people live with HIV in SA. Whatsapp your questions on #HIV and #COVID19 to 082 926 6447, and we could be answering you on TV. Catch #Health2020, sponsored by @GEMS_Number1, on #SABC2 at 13:30 this Sat. #HIV #witsrhi @witsrhi @Avert_org @SheConquersSA @H4Mtop2btm
Have you heard of 'COVID fog'? Or anxiety after having recovered from COVID-19? Whatsapp your questions on #MentalHealth after #COVID19 to 082 926 6447, and we could be answering you on tv. Catch #Health2020, sponsored by @GEMS_Number1, on SABC 2 at 13:30 this Saturday
As many as 1 in 3 patients could experience mental health issues after recovering from #COVID19. Whatsapp your questions on #MentalHealth after #COVID19 to 082 926 6447, and we could be answering you on tv. Catch #Health2020, sponsored by @GEMS_Number1, on SABC 2 at 13:30 on Sat
#health2020 Cigna CEO David Cordani "We are elevating and promt the dialogue on flu vaccine..with our customers. We need to use this to provide consumers with peace of mind and the confidence to recievevthe COVID vaccine when a available"